Saturday, June 18, 2011

Hola Hombres,
The attached picture is one that I took while cruising the streets of New Orleans with Jenn (My Girl). For some reason while walking around this blue door captivated me. Jenn got frustrated because I went all Austin Powers and spent 30 minutes trying to lay out the perfect photograph of this door. With one minor crop via photoshop I got exactly what I was aiming for. Anyway, I love New Orleans and usually I would have picked a Clay Kindred classic to fill this song, but it was on our music mashup 2010 track list so in the great tradition of diversification I chose my second favorite song about New Orleans. On another note I don't know what my problem is as of late, but as per usual I have chosen and oldie but a goodie. Enjoy Van Morrison and THEM performing Baby Please Don't go, best featured in the film Wild at Heart.

2 comments:

  1. Love it Clint! Think the picture of the blue door is fab-too. '-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You and Clay share a brain--we have a whole album of door pictures from our Scandanavia trip! Maybe we'll add this one to the frame when we put them in!? Love this--so fun! Margo

    ReplyDelete