Friday, August 19, 2011

(If You're Wondering If I Want You To) I Want You To by Weezer from the 2009 Album Raditude



I would think that the concept for this song would be able to go unspoken and that maybe women would just understand. Leave it to Weezer to point out the globally obvious and produce a kick-ass song about the situation.

I was chilling with my girl at Bailey's Irish Pub on the UES for Laundry night and heard this song for the first time. I don't know how it got by me, but I'm sure that I had the same preconceived notion about the album that I have about every Weezer album. It couldn't possibly be as good as any of its predecessors, but again I stand corrected. I love this song and I hope you do too.

PS. paragraph one is written in Jest and does not in any way reflect the view of the writer or contributors of this blog...ok, well...maybe a little. Winky eye.

No comments:

Post a Comment