Friday, September 16, 2011

Music, Comedy and Wieners are the new boobs


2119161843 by YardieGoals

September 15th, 2011

Jenn is totally wiped out for Jay and I'm up and unable to sleep yet. I make it all the way through Leno and he presents LMFAO. This means nothing to me, but I stay tuned in on a hunch. At this moment in entertainment history Music, Comedy and Wieners collide in a cosmic moment that sent me laughing so loud the downstairs neighbor started banging on the ceiling. That signal to shut up failed miserably as I continued to uncontrollable laugh at these party anthem clowns. They definitely rocked the party that rocks the party and these guys would be nuts to see live...literally...you would probably see their nuts. There are already reviews and opinions of the song and video all over the internet and they were pretty much accurate. A lot of nearly naked dudes prancing around and shaking it. Pretty funny stuff.

This entire topic brings me to the point of the comedic wiener...I thought about saying, "the tip" but this is already a weird enough subject. I don't know when it was, but in the last few years there have been as many wieners in movies and mass media as there have been boobs. This seems a little strange to me, but I do think that most of the wiener scenes in mainstream media are all jokes...graphic jokes, but jokes none the less. I definitely am a person that finds wieners and fart jokes and basically any other crude comedy funny...to a point and there is definitely a line where those jokes get boring. I believe it was my friend Kyle that said wieners are the new boobs. I can't say I agree as boobs are no where near as funny (except for the ole' lady boobs in There's Something about Mary) as ding dongs. I'm not really sure if this line of joking is appropriate for everyone, but I don't have kids yet so I figure I'll keep laughing out loud until I do and who am I kidding probably after that as well. Peckers are just funny things. Way to capitalize on having wieners LMFAO. They are all pretty much a joke these days as women are currently running the world. I guess females aren't so AMAZON and they don't reside on the moon any more, which makes me happy. They are way better organized than I am, along with a whole slew of countless better qualities. I guess for now I'll just continue to laugh at the wiener jokes and be a dude.

On a final note the best part of the whole video is when Jay does his standard go out and say hi and shake the band member's hands. This time he shakes the band member's member. Subtle, but hilarious.

LMFAO you probably won't be remembered for much, but when the human species is extinct (probably soon) and aliens discover our planet they will find a copy of your music video during their archeological dig...and I'm ok with that.

1 comment:

  1. PS. I am the number one "HATE IT" on the Reactions Poll because I don't care much for the music, but the laughter factor was too good not to write about.

    ReplyDelete